ଚାଲନ୍ତୁ ଜାଣିବା ଆପଣମାନେ କିପରି bsky nabin card online apply କରିପାରିବେ। ଏଥିପାଇଁ ଆପଣଙ୍କୁ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସରକାରଙ୍କ ଦ୍ଵାରା ପରିଚାଳିତ bsky nabin card online apply website ରେ ନିଜକୁ ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ କରିବାକୁ ପଡିବ। ଏହାର link ତଳେ ଦିଆଯାଇଛି।
bsky nabin card online apply (BSKY) in Odisha
Odisha, a state in eastern India, has made significant strides in recent years towards improving healthcare access for its citizens. One flagship initiative in this endeavor is the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), a comprehensive health insurance scheme launched in 2018.
BSKY primarily targets the economically disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of Odia society. With over 90% of the state’s population now covered under the scheme, it represents a remarkable effort towards achieving universal healthcare access.
Focus on Affordability and Accessibility:
One of the key strengths of BSKY is its focus on affordability. The scheme offers cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals across the state, covering a wide range of medical conditions, including hospitalization, surgery, and pre and post-hospitalisation expenses. This significantly reduces the financial burden on beneficiaries, ensuring that they can seek necessary medical care without worrying about the cost.
Read More : revenue inspector previous year question paper pdf, OSSSC combined recruitment examination 2021, how many district in odisha, odia application format, nrts question paper 2023 | 2022 with answer, Various forms of Martial arts in Odisha
Key Features of BSKY:
- Two-tiered approach: BSKY operates in two phases. In the first phase, all services in public health facilities are free for everyone, regardless of income or residence. The second phase provides cashless healthcare through empanelled private hospitals for ration card holders.
- Expanding coverage: The scheme has progressively expanded its reach, initially covering ration card holders and later including non-ration card holders as well. This ensures that even the most vulnerable sections of society are not left behind.
- Comprehensive benefits: BSKY covers a wide range of medical procedures, including surgeries, dialysis, chemotherapy, and obstetric care. This ensures that beneficiaries have access to essential medical services when needed.
- Focus on maternal and child health: The scheme prioritizes maternal and child health by offering additional benefits for pregnant women and children under five years of age.
- Transparency and accountability: BSKY emphasizes transparency and accountability through its online portal, where beneficiaries can track their claims and access information about empanelled hospitals and treatments.
Impact and Challenges:
Since its launch, BSKY has made a significant impact on the healthcare landscape of Odisha. Over 21 lakh patients have availed cashless healthcare worth Rs. 4,500 crore through the scheme. However, challenges remain, such as ensuring adequate infrastructure and medical personnel in rural areas, and streamlining the claims settlement process.
BSKY: A Beacon of Hope:
Despite these challenges, BSKY represents a significant step towards bridging the healthcare gap in Odisha. By providing affordable and accessible healthcare to millions of people, the scheme is empowering individuals and communities, and contributing to a healthier and more prosperous future for the state.
The success of BSKY lies in its continuous improvement and adaptation. As the state moves forward, it is crucial to address existing challenges, expand the scheme’s reach, and integrate it effectively with other healthcare initiatives. With continued commitment and innovation, BSKY has the potential to become a model for comprehensive and inclusive healthcare not only in India but also across the globe.
In conclusion, BSKY is a shining example of how policy and innovation can come together to address critical social issues like healthcare access. By prioritizing affordability, accessibility, and inclusivity, the scheme is paving the way for a healthier and more equitable future for the people of Odisha.
What is BSKY Card
BSKY NABIN CARD is the expansion of existing BSKY schemes, where all left out families of rural areas (excluding regular government employee or pensioner or income tax payers) of Odisha will be assured of cashless care in private hospitals, for critical ailments.
Is existing BSKY and the new BSKY NABIN is same?
No, the existing BSKY card and the new BSKY NABIN CARD are different.The new BSKY NABIN CARD to be issued to the rural residents only.
What is the benefits of BSKY NABIN CARD?
Cashless treatment of Rs.5 lakh per annum per family and additional Rs.5 lakh for women members of the family.
Cashless treatment for 9 identified critical diseases (Heart Diseases, Kidney Diseases, Liver diseases, Brain Stroke, Severe Head Injury, Brain Tumour, Burns Management, Nerve & Muscle Diseases and Cancer) at all empanelled private hospitals both inside & outside Odisha.
BSKY NABIN CARD will be effected from which date?
BSKY NABIN CARD holders will get cashless coverage at empanelled private hospitals with effect from 1st May, 2024.
Who are eligible for BSKY NABIN CARD?
To eligible for registration under BSKY NABIN CARD, all family members must meet the following criteria :
No family member should be part of the existing BSKY beneficiaries / Ration Card holder.
No family member should be a regular government employee or government pensioner.
No family member should be an income tax payer during FY 2022-23.
Residing in rural areas.